Planning in the next 5 years

Posted by Taufik Masrizal Thursday 19 March 2020 0 comments
Hello my name is Taufik Masrizal. Today i wanna tell you What i want to
do in the next 5 years. So in the next 5 years I want to create a business that is
selling motorcycles and cars. But How can I sell motorbikes and cars do I have
to assemble them? The answer is no, I can buy from people who want to sell at
a low price and I can sell at a higher price and from that I can get the benefit
from my business.

Who will work for this business? I will work with my friends, who are
serious about this business because this business has been my dream for a long
time. Where will I promote the business? There are so many ways I can promote
my business 1. I can tell my relatives 2. I can advertise on social media 3. with
my education at least I can make a website so that this business is more
developed.

When will I start my business? I hope as soon as possible not only in the
next 5 years ,with capital and my business partners later I can start my business
as soon. Why I chose this business compared to other businesses? because with
my hobbies and my dreams I hope I can run my business happily and smoothly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews